1) IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11th, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), then reflect the following data:
- Webpage: enimbos.com
- Business Name: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L.
- ID Number: B87596953
- Address: Paseo de la Castellana 259C. Torre Cristal – Floor 18 (28046 Madrid)
- Email: email@example.com
2) USERS: Access and / or use of this portal ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. attributes the condition of USERS, who accept, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3) USE OF THE PORTAL: enimbos.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. or licensors to which the USER can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. In this record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided a password for which the USER will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services that ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. offers through its website including but not limited to, not to use for:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal content, apology of terrorism or against human rights.
- Cause damage to physical and logical systems of ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, SL, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Trying to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
4) DATA PROTECTION: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December, approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law (hereinafter RDLOPD) and other regulations in force at all times, and seeks to ensure a proper use and handling of user‘s personal data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data on the services that the user can request ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, SL will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of data in each case , informing him of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the responsible person, the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. informs that complies with LSSI-CE and asks you for your consent to treat your email for commercial purposes at all times.
Information to comply with the European Data Protection Regulation.
Corporate Name: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L.
Address: Calle Faraday, 7 – Madrid Science Park, 28049, Madrid, Spain
In ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. we treat the information provided by the interested people in order to manage the sending, follow up of the information requested and provide the interested people with offers of products and services of their interest, as well as the next events or seminars.
The acceptance of this proposal implies that we cannot inform you about our news and events.
We will not store your personal data for any purpose for longer than necessary and we will only keep the necessary personal data in relation to that purpose. In addition, we must maintain certain information in accordance with the law or for as long as it’s reasonably necessary to comply with regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, avoid fraud and abuse or comply with our terms and conditions.
The personal data provided will be kept while maintaining the commercial relationship and its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the commercial contract according to the terms and conditions contained therein.
The prospective offer of products and services is based on the requested consent and the legitimate interest.
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
- User Rights
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. We are treating personal data that concerns them, and the following information: the purposes of the treatment; the categories of the data that are processed; recipients or categories of recipients to whom they have been communicated or will be communicated; if possible, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Interested parties may request the deletion of personal data concerning them when one of the following circumstances occurs: that are not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; that withdraw consent and treatment is not based on another legal basis; that opposes the treatment and does not prevail other legitimate reasons for the treatment; that have been treated illegally.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested persons have the right to portability, which implies that the personal data of the interested party is transmitted directly from one person responsible to another, without the need to be previously transmitted to the interested party, provided that this is technically possible.
- Interested persons have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
- Interested persons have the right to complain to the Control Authority.
You can also find out in the Citizen’s Guide published by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through the following link: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/GUIA_CIUDADANO.pdf
5) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. by itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial rights of their website as well as the elements contained therein (including images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, SL or its licensors. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its form of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, SL. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property owned by ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, SL. He can display elements in the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of his computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, for his personal and private use. The USER must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L.
6) EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, SL, is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause including: errors and omissions in the contents, lack of availability of portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7) CHANGES: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. reserves the right to make unannounced changes that it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on the portal.
8) LINKS: In the event that in enimbos.com there are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, . will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such links or other sites in Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
10) GENERAL: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by established law.ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L
11) AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. can modify at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12) LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between ENIMBOS GLOBAL SERVICES, S.L. and the USER shall be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Madrid.